Airtech Studios BEU Battery Extension Unit (G&G ARP9/ARP556)
One of the main issues encountered with the G&G ARP9 is the limited battery spacing to operate conventional sized LiPo batteries to endure a long-lasting skirmish event.
By offering additional spacing inside the compartment, the Battery Extension Unit (BEU) is designed specifically to relieve all stresses on the ARP9’s components, while protecting it throughout to extend its durability. There are vents on each side of the BEU to maintain a constant flow of air to the battery and components to prevent a buildup of heat.
The BEU is designed to fit beautifully with the ARP9’s original design by sitting seamlessly inside the stock compartment with no modification needed to install. Made of strong, flexible nylon that is resistant to BB impact and rough handling.
- Relieve a cramped environment for your MOSFET and cables to sit to prevent it from over bending and damage.
- Utilize larger battery capacity – perfect if you’re running the G&G drum mag as a support role.
- Eliminates the unsteady butt-stock by locking down the two metal rails!
- Maximum battery size approx 152mm long x 19.5mm wide x 11.75mm
- Once installed, the ARP9/556 remains just as compact as before – perfect for CQB use!
- Compatible also for the G&G CM16 Raider L 2.0 E