Tokyo Marui MTR16 G-Edition GBB With ZET System
The much anticipated MTR16 G-Edition is the latest GBBR Rifle from Tokyo Marui and utilises the ZET System seen in the Tokyo Marui M4 MWS GBB Series for durability. The gas blowback engine uses a large piston that has a diameter of 19mm, giving a strong recoil feedback. It has realistic operation such as charging handle, bolt catch operation, and field stripping.
The MTR-16 is the next airsoft gun from Tokyo Marui that adopts the Magpul M-Lok Rail System and has a 16-inch outer barrel. The flash hider is easily removed so you can install a suppressor that supports 14mm CCW thread.
The short magazine has 20 round capacity and has high thermal conductivity, making it easier to warm after the cold effect when injected with gas.
- 16 inch Lightweight Barrel
- M-LOK Rail System
- 3 Rails (3 slots, 5 slots, and 7 slots) are included (20mm Picatinny standard). It can be easily attached with the supplied hexagonal wrench.
- Ambi Controls
- Stock can be adjusted to a concave type that closely adheres to the body or a convex type that makes it easy to move the muzzle up and down
- Z System Bolt Lock
- Enhanced Recoil Buffer
- Real Steel Strip Down
- Brand new 20 round short magazine (Please note this model can also use the standard 35rd MWS GBB magazines from Marui)
- Length: 837 mm, 919 mm
- Weight: 2.6760 kg
- Magazine Capacity: 20
- Muzzle Velocity: ~330 fps
- Powered by: Gas
- System: GBB
- Major Colour: Black and Gold
- Bullet Type: 6mm BB
WARNING! TM Recommend only low-pressure gas 144a. Using standard Green Gas can damage the replica mechanism. Nuprol 1.0 Low Power Gas is recommended.