We accept orders only on the basis that you have read and understood all of our terms and conditions – There are no exceptions to this rule.
The Minimum age to purchase an airsoft gun is 18 years. Please do not proceed if you are under this age as you are breaking the law by doing so. Please review our legal airsoft purchasing guidelines to check you can legally buy an airsoft gun from dEFCON Airsoft before continuing further.
Airsoft guns should not be carried in public and should be out of view (but never concealed on your person) and wrapped up if in transit ideally in an airsoft case or bag. Guns must not be pointed or fired at any human, living animal or for safety reasons, any type of target that may cause the BB (ammo/projectile) to ricochet in any direction as this may cause damage to an unintentional target, including your eyes – Therefore, eye protection must always be worn by those using an airsoft gun as well as all other people within a potentially harmful radius – If there are members of the public within an unsafe range, do NOT use the gun. Also, just because someone is standing behind the person using the airsoft gun, does not mean that they are out of the danger zone and could very easily be injured by means of a ricochet.
The term “dEFCON Airsoft Uk ” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is to be advised. Our company registration number is available upon request. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements and are used in the appropriate manner.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales and you must also be aware that it is the responsibility of the customer (you) to ensure that you fully comply with the governing laws of your residence relating to the purchase/usage area in relation to the ownership, purchase or usage of any of our products..
Due to the nature and use of our products and in the unlikely event of your product failing to work, we can only offer a replacement or a refund within 14 days of your purchase date goods that are returned to us in the same condition as new. You are agreeing to these terms and conditions when you purchase our products so please do not be offended if a refund or replacement is refused after 14 days of purchasing your item. At our discretion, and where a manufacturer offers a longer warranty period we will of course endeavour to sort any problems if they so arise – please see below for further details.
All orders under 1kg are shipped via Royal Mail 1st class recorded, orders over 1kg are sent by ParcelForce48 (2 working days delivery). ParcelForce24 is an option at extra cost which offers a next working day delivery service. Note, weekends are not classed as working days by ParcelForce. We can provide guaranteed Saturday delivery but this is quite costly so please contact us if this is required.
Orders received after 3pm will be dispatched the next working day, if an order is processed before 3pm we will endeavour to post the same day. We take care to ensure your order from Defcon Airsoft arrives in perfect condition.
Warranty periods apply from the date of the purchase and are as follows:
3 months: All AEG’s
1 month: Gas powered pistols, rifles, grenades, batteries, chargers.
1 month: any other items not specified above
Goods purchased will become void from our warranty period if they are not used in the manner they were intended, or if upon inspection and examination it seems apparent that the item has been mistreated, ill maintained, abused, used excessively, modified, upgraded (including changes from the manufacturers original specification), dismantled in any way by someone other than Defcon Airsoft staff, or by using unsuitable batteries, ammo or gas.
You may return any unopened item within 14 days of receiving it for a full refund. We will refund your credit/debit card, paypal account etc once we have received and processed the item (please allow up to 14 days for processing). We will only offer a refund on goods that are returned to us in the same condition as new and this includes the display packaging and full original contents such as complimentary BB’s etc.
When returning items to us, we cannot be held responsible for any items that have been sent in to us if they become lost or get damaged in transit. You are responsible as the shipper for returning the items to us. We recommend sending the package by ParcelForce48 with suitable insurance to cover the purchase price.
Two-Tone Painted Guns
Because we class this as a customisation these items CANNOT BE RETURNED for a full refund if you simply change your mind about the purchase although of course we will fix any faults that may develop under standard warranty terms and return to you at our expense. Each weapon does receive a personalised inspection prior to two toning to ensure it has no defects and is in full working order.
We will repair the item free of charge providing that the product is within the warranty period above, and the fault comes under the category of failure (not damage). Our technical support staff will look at the item and check that there is something wrong, and if so, either repair it or replace it at our discretion.
To qualify for a refund or exchange the product must be:
– in otherwise ‘as new’ condition
– complete with the original box and packaging, accessories and any free gifts offered with it.
In all other instances we shall repair the original goods whilst under the warranty period.
As soon as a manufacturing fault is encountered please do not attempt any self-repair, stop use and immediately contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include all contact and order details and a short description of the fault.
This promise does not cover faults caused by accident, negligence, misuse or normal wear and tear and consumable items.
You are responsible for all the carriage costs incurred (to send it back us for repair, and then for re-delivery back to you once repaired)
From years of Airsoft experience, it has become clear that by far, the majority of faults come from gun jamming due to the use of low quality ammunition. Never reuse ammo that has been fired as the stress of firing makes the used round much more susceptible to fragmentation/warping resulting in gun jamming.
AIRSOFT GUN POWER RATING – Please note that the FPS or otherwise (feet per second or meters per second etc) stated for all models featured on our site are based on information provided to us by our suppliers/other sources and have not been personally chronograph tested by ourselves. All FPS ratings are not guaranteed to be correct or accurate and may differ slightly model to model of the same type due to minor variations within each gun manufactured. The FPS ratings stated on our website www.defconairsoft.co.uk are to be used as a rough guide only and we cannot guarantee the accuracy of any of the information (FPS rating or otherwise) stated on our site www.defconairsoft.co.uk . If the FPS is critical to you (high or low) please either call us first or add a comment to your order during the checkout process.
Note – Gas Weapon Faults: Whilst holding down the trigger and emptying an entire mag on full auto is fun it can damage internal components of the gun due to the cooling down effect of thermodynamics (Any time you compress a gas, it gets hotter, when you release the pressure, it gets cooler. This is basically how air conditioners and refrigerators work). Any returns of faulty gas weapons will be inspected for this particular type of stress damage and it may void the warranty.
Please note that in all instances we shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damages or expenses, including but not limited to lost profits or other economic or commercial losses.
Gas Weapon FPS – Gas weapons are very susceptible to environmental temperatures, they can be unusable in both extreme hot (due to being overpowered) and extreme cold (not powerful enough to cycle the slide). The best way around this is to use an appropriate gas for the climate at the time and place you are playing. In extremely hot environments the power rating of GBB pistols can shoot way above that advertised on standard green gas and we strongly advise to run the weapon on low power gas eg Nuprol 1.0.
Gas Weapons in Cold Weather – It is important to be aware that GBB pistols and rifles do not perform as well in the cold winter months.
If purchase which you have just received does not perform as well as expected please contact us before doing anything so we can better advise. It helps to keep your gas mags as warm as possible before use (but no hotter than body temperature! ie – store a filled mag in an inside pocket of your trousers before loading) and only shoot on single shot in the cold weather.