Tokyo Marui New P90
Built by Tokyo Marui, this P90 uses a bullpup configuration to maximize barrel length, but still keep a compact size. The body’s construction is primarily metal reinforced polycarbonate. The battery compartment is located in the stock of the rifle and can be accessed by the rear plate being removed. The selector switch is located just in front of the trigger and the hop-up adjustment is located underneath the grip. This rifle comes with the standard Tokyo Marui 68 round low-cap magazine.
This fires at about 290fps.
Please note as with all high quality AEGs, this does not come with a battery or charger.
- High quality injection molded reinforced polymer receiver
- Metal barrel assembly
- Ultra light weight, compact, and ergonomic
- Bullpup design allows for a longer inner barrel to improve accuracy and range
- Ambidextrous controls allow the weapon to be operated with ease by both left and right handed shooters
- Built-in adjustable red dot sight requires 2x AAA batteries
- Side rail for lights or lasers
- Amazing Detail as expected from Tokyo Marui’s high end manufacturing process
Gear Box – Version 6 (v6)
Motor – EG1000 Hi-Torque Motor
Power – 290 FPS
Magazine – 68 Rounds
Length – 504mm
Height – 210mm
Barrel Length – 247mm
Weight – 2200g