The latest development of the G&G Combat Machine line up takes all the basic functions that everyone loves from the Combat Machine line and enhances upon it by providing upgrades and modifications that are never ever seen at such a low cost, and done to an amazingly high quality level.
The CM16 Predator offers an entirely redesigned receiver, borrowing from the ever popular billet design that has been seen more and more in the firearms world. Other enhancements include and ambidextrous magazine release, ambidextrous mock charging handle, customised metal keymod handguard and a selector switch with a strong click that provides the user tactile feedback when altering fire modes.
While the CM16 Predator knocks other AEGs out of the water with its aggressive styling, it’s whats on the inside that counts most. Set up from the factory is a MOSFET, enabling the user to make use of LiPo batteries without stressing over harming the weapon and a programmable fire control which permits the shooter to choose either full-auto fire, or 3 round burst fire modes. Packed with functions and good looks the Predator is an excellent option for any airsofter whos after for a weapon that has all of the best functions and cutting edge technology.
The Predator brings the “War fighter/Wirecutter” style to the G&G product line, the heavy weight front end with specially recessed “C-Cut” on the front of the quad rail hides the flash suppresor within the rail system, which offers the rifle a “Low Visibility” profile.
The Predator comes with a “best of both worlds” quad rail, including KeyMod on the sides and monolithic design picatinny 20mm rail on the top and bottom. The external product packaging is finished with G&G Flip up front and back iron sights, Six position adjustable stock with storage compartment and 300 round hi cap magazine.
E.T.U. & MOSFET
The Predator has the new G&G “Electronic Trigger Unit” This can be configured to change in between fully automatic and 3 round burst, simply by holding the trigger down for 10 seconds. The E.T.U. has also been created to offer the gamer a much faster trigger response and to avoid trigger burn out.
It also includes a pre-programmed MOSFET chip to stop over discharge issues.
– 330 FPS (approx)
– Overall Length 810 mm
– Weight 2500 Grams
– Gear box bearing 8mm Ball Bearings
– Motor 25000rpm Hi-torque Long axis
– Inner Barrel Length 260mm
– Magazine 300 Rounds
– Material Stainless/Aluminum/Steel// Nylon/Fiber.
CNC machined metal keymod rail.
Ambidextrous magazine catch.
Non-slip textured selector switch.
Ambidextrous mock charging manage.
Programmable full auto or 3 round burst capability.
6 position retractable GOS V3 stock.
Front and rear adjustable turn up sights.
Rear sling plate adapter for use with one-point slings.
Ergonomic motor grip.
Battery NOT included.
* G&G’s new ETU includes technology that will automatically stop the gun from operating if it detects the battery voltage is too low. Once you disconnect the battery it will likely still operate in guns without this technology, as those products will allow the battery to drain completely flat. This means when using a G&G gun with ETU, your battery must be fully charged or the automatic cut off feature will kick in. This feature is designed to protect your battery as well as the advanced control board inside. To avoid disappointment ensure your batteries are discharged and freshly charged before use. This is known as ‘cycling’ your batteries. This technique also improves battery performance by promoting battery life and memory.
* This product requires at least a 9.6v battery to operate. Lower voltage batteries will not be recognised by the ETU.