PTS Fortis SHIFT Short Angle Grip (Rail Mount) Tan
The PTS Fortis Shift™ Short Angle Grip is a one piece billet design made from 6061-T6 aluminum. The skeletonized and low profile grip design makes the grip extremely lightweight and can be seen as a hybrid between a short vertical grip and a hand stop. The angle softens the degree to which the support hand is canted, granting a more comfortable grip than your basic hand stop.
The short angle grip can be simply installed using a clamp that is adjusted by only two bolts – meaning the user doesn’t need to remove other accessories in order to install the grip, allowing you to save time.
– One piece billet design
– Slotted screws attachment
– Made of 6061-T6 Aluminum
– Hard Coat Anodized
- Material – 6000 series aluminium
- Finish: Hard Anodized
- Color – Tan
- Compatibility – Standard 1913 Rail / Keymod
- Weight – 57g (Rail Mount) / 72g (Keymod)
- Dimension – 137 x 77 x 47mm approx. (w/ packaging)