Tokyo Marui Mk18 Mod.1 GBB With ZET System
We have set aside 2x 35 round MWS magazines for every buyer of this rifle as these can be hard to get hold of and sell out fast. Please contact us if you wish to purchase some at the same time.
Tokyo Marui Mk18 Mod 1 Finally released from Tokyo Marui with Licensed Madbull Daniel defence rail system. The MK18 Mod 1 features MWS functionality we all know and love from TM and finally we don’t need to switch the rail system out
Utilising a 10″ barrel, full metals parts including receivers, RIS Rails, Sling Points, Sights, Barrel & Stock Tube.
The rifle features Tokyo Marui’s new ZET bolt lock system which is designed to prevent wear and damage on the bolt catch and via the use of piston-absorbers and a bolt roller making it far more reliable than the standard bolt lock on other gas blow back M4’s.
- Daniel Defense Co. officially approved: Metal RIS 2 rail with mount rails on the top, bottom, right and left hand guards are officially approved by Daniel Defense, which has a track record of officially being adopted by the US military. It is possible to install various optional parts corresponding to rails of width 20 mm.
- Reproduction of the differences in colour: Rail hand guard, front site and the stock reproduces the colour tone differences applied to each part as well as on the genuine rifle. Metal rail hand guard is anodized aluminum alloy with excellent scratch resistance.
- Standard equipment: Front sling adapter attached to the rail hand guard and rear rings plate at the base of the stock as standard equipment. By using a separately sold sling, you can support the weight of the rifle with not only both hands but also the shoulder.
- Excellent rigidity: Metal is adopted for various parts such as the rail hand guard, outer barrel, buffer tube, flash hider and so on.
- Foldable front / rear sites: A front site that can be adjusted vertically, a rear site that can be adjusted vertically and horizontally with both being foldable to clear any added optics. Also, since it is mounted via the mounting rail, it is also possible to change the mounting position or detach them.
- 14mm CCW Flash Hider: If you remove the flash hider, you can install a different flash hider or optional part such as suppressor or tracer unit.
- Steel press magazine: 35 round gas magazines with a a steel press outer case similar to a bonnet is attached.
– Full Length – 715 mm / 790 mm
– Inner Barrel Length – 275 mm
– Weight – 3,210 g
– Ammo Type – 6 mm BB (0.2 to 0.28 g)
WARNING! TM Recommend only low-pressure gas 144a. Using standard Green Gas can damage the replica mechanism. Nuprol 1.0 Low Power Gas is recommended.