Tokyo Marui MK18 Mod 1 Next Generation Recoil Shock AEG
Tokyo Marui Mk18 Mod 1 Finally released from Tokyo Marui with Licensed Madbull Daniel defence rail system. The MK18 Mod 1 features all the Next gen recoil functionality we all know and love from TM and finally we don’t need to switch the rail system out
Utilising a 10″ barrel, full metals parts including receivers, RIS Rails, Sling Points, Sights, Barrel & Stock Tube.
Also including TM’s legendary Next Gen Recoil Shock system (NGRS), the rifle has enhanced recoil when the trigger is pulled and includes a stop on empty feature when the magazine is empty, the rifle requires a new magazine and the bolt release pressed to carry on firing, just like the real thing!
- Shoot & Recoil Engine: By pulling the trigger, weights imitating the bolt are activated and intense recoil generated inside the main body is transmitted to the whole body. Also adopts an auto stop system where the firing stops when the magazine becomes empty. It is a model pursuing the reality of operation and operability.
- Daniel Defense Co. officially approved: Metal RIS 2 rail with mount rails on the top, bottom, right and left hand guards are officially approved by Daniel Defense, which has a track record of officially being adopted by the US military. It is possible to install various optional parts corresponding to rails of width 20 mm.
- Reproduction of the differences in colour: Rail hand guard, front site and the stock reproduces the colour tone differences applied to each part as well as on the genuine rifle. Metal rail hand guard is anodized aluminum alloy with excellent scratch resistance.
- Standard equipment: Front sling adapter attached to the rail hand guard and rear rings plate at the base of the stock as standard equipment. By using a separately sold sling, you can support the weight of the rifle with not only both hands but also the shoulder.
- Excellent rigidity: Metal is adopted for various parts such as the rail hand guard, outer barrel, buffer tube, flash hider and so on.
- Foldable front / rear sites: A front site that can be adjusted vertically, a rear site that can be adjusted vertically and horizontally with both being foldable to clear any added optics. Also, since it is mounted via the mounting rail, it is also possible to change the mounting position or detach them.
- 14mm CCW Flash Hider: If you remove the flash hider, you can install a different flash hider or optional part such as suppressor or tracer unit.
- Steel press magazine: 82 round magazines with a a steel press outer case similar to a bonnet is attached.
– Full Length – 715 mm / 790 mm
– Inner Barrel Length – 275 mm
– Weight – 3,210 g
– Ammo Type – 6 mm BB (0.2 to 0.28 g)
– Power Source – Electric – Proprietary 8.4v 1300mah SOPMOD battery (not included)
– Ammo Capacity – 82 shots
Please be aware that this product does not come with original manufacturer trade marks. These are removed by the supplier before import into the UK.