Please be aware that this product does not come with original manufacturer trade marks. These are removed by the supplier before import into the UK. If you want a rifle with these trademarks please check out the official Umarex HK417.
The Tokyo Marui TM417 is the beefed up version of the TM416 generally employed in a marksman role. Using metal parts everywhere, it reproduces a powerful bulky body and a characteristic style that total length is 921 mm, weight is about 4.5 kg.
In addition, by adopting a high-output and samarium cobalt motor that exerts twice the torque of conventional motors, it is a model that can experience the power that has never been seen in terms of operation.
- Shoot & recoil engine installation: By pulling a trigger, weights imitating a bolt are activated simultaneously with launch, and intense recoil generated inside the main body is transmitted to the whole body. Also adopts an auto stop system where the firing operation stops when the magazine becomes empty. It is a model pursuing reality of operation and operability.
- Samarium · cobalt motor adoption: With samarium with strong magnetic force, it shows twice the torque of conventional motor. The response performance from pulling trigger to firing is improved.
- Outstanding rigidity realized: Metallic materials are adopted for various parts such as receivers, outer barrels, buffer tubes and so on. Rail hand guard adopts a full floating barrel that does not interfere with the barrel, while achieving a safe rigidity for game use.
- Reproduction of various gimmicks: The gimmick has reproduced the unique operability unique to HK 417, including the ambi selector that can be operated with either left or right hand, the stock that can adjust the length to 5 stages, the opening and closing function of the trigger guard, and so on.
- Removable front / rear site: Metallic front / rear sites can be detached and installed by driver. In addition, the rear site can adjust the left and right with the driver, and you can switch the hole size to 4 levels by rotating the circular part.
- Corresponding to various muzzle options: If you remove the flash hider of the muzzle, you can install a muzzle option with a 14 mm reverse screw specification such as a silencer.
- Real see-through magazine: A see-through type magazine which reproduces the appearance through which the internal 7.62 x 51 mm bullet can be seen is attached.
- Full Length – 921 mm / 998 mm (at the time of stock extension)
- Inner Barrel Length – 300 mm
- Weight – 4,500 g (including empty magazine and battery)
- Ammo Type – 6 mm BB (0.2 to 0.28 g)
- Power Source – Electric – Proprietary 8.4v 1300mah SOPMOD battery