Crib Gogh Raptor Light Tactical Armour Vest System. Ultimate Comes as Standard.
Crib Gogh – For The Ultimate Equipment to Survive the Extremities the World has to Offer
Designed and developed in the UK with a test team having a unique skill set that sets new standards in design development and delivery of specialist equipment. Products currently used by a unique clientele from numerous militaries and special forces around the world to British Antarctic Survey and polar rescue teams.
Designed to scale up or down to meet the needs of the operational requirement that allows an SF team to determine the level of protection required as the threat level increases.
Combat situations are diverse and vary greatly from one operational context to another. Land, Airborne, Maritime and a variety of terrain and environmental factors impact greatly on the optimum system design: There are no Soldier Systems that can properly claim to cover every operational need and to function in every context and environment required.
Raptor Light is a minimal silhouette Soldier System integrating load carriage soft and hard armour protection and an integrated MOLLE belt and load carriage solutions involving:
• Working in tight spaces such as built up areas, shanti’s and buildings.
• Working in a situation that requires extreme kinetic military drills and manoeuvrability
• Working in environments where hook and loop are notorious for failing
The Rogue Light tactical vest – A combat and law enforcement load carriage and protection system, designed specifically for generic soldier architectures and meets mounted and dismounted requirements. The system incorporates multiple designs of soft armour and hard armour solutions with side and perineum protection.
The Raptor Light is designed by Crib Gogh Ltd in collaboration with trauma and spinal surgeons registered with the Royal College of Physicians (RCP). The unique features of the system design are:
• Improved weight distribution with specific focus on rapid ascent and descent.
• Improved pad design that enhances cushioning thereby reducing injury in the event of a fall or a ballistic strike to the user.
• Improved ventilation and wicking through the use of advanced fabrics.
• Shaped fit for improved ergonomics with five sizes
• Designed to carry a full complement of accessible belt pouches.
• Dedicated Perinea protector designed with anti-chafing features 360° blunt force trauma protection
• Minimal system silhouette design to reduce the risk of being targeted and to facilitate working in tight spaces such as bulkheads and buildings.
• Available in all DPM designs.
• 600d/1000d rip-stop Cordura.
• MOLLE/PALS compatible.
• Compatible with tier one; blast boxers.
• Less than 10 seconds quick access and assembly – no hook and loop.
• 70% increase in survivability – Tests conducted by Helston Forensic Laboratory.
• Integrated combat Rucksacks and other specific to operation extras.
• IRR compliance subject to specification.
• Multi-operational capabilities – V-MOSS is designed for military and law enforcement where vertical assault, airborne insertion or working in tight spaces is a key requirement.
• Unique patented buckle system that spreads load more effectively than current market standard and facilitates access much more rapidly for donning, doffing and system configuration.
• No hook and loop failures as can occur through sand, algae, dirt, ice and water ingress.
• No hook and loop performance issues such as lack of ability to expand the diaphragm when breathing heavily
Certified to STANAG 2895 for -45° to +50°C operational capability:
Complete Mobility and Scalability
The system design facilitates full articulation of limbs and lumbar region to allow the user to move unencumbered. Having full diagonal and lateral movement means the user can engage the enemy whilst in a number of tight operational scenarios adopting the best position to protect themselves from enemy fire.
The buckle system allows rapid scalability from a basic belt order, to tactical vest configuration and finally to full protection with soft and hard armour plates.
Options include the Tactical Light rucksack, which is designed and to work with a ballistic vest, as well as the Rogue 90+ltr Bergen, the only Bergen designed to be worn with full ballistic protection. Unique in their approach, it has a torsion system that allows for the rear plate to be encapsulated in the curve, allowing for a completely integrated fit. It has a quick release mechanism to release the rucksack in less than 5 seconds. A full pouch spectrum is offered to compliment the integrated MOLLE belt. A load vest or basic yoke system are also available as options. Building on the legacy of Rogue making this system the another truly scalable vest, that meets a multitude of operational need in just the one system
The Raptor Light can be adapted and designed for integration with existing rucksack and other soldier system components if required. It is designed to carry a variety of soft and hard armour solutions depending on the threat context and operational need.
Compliance and Governance
The full range of tests conducted on the Raptor Light System are listed and described at Pages 4-6 of this document. The Raptor Light is designed to preserve life in a combat situation, CG Ltd approached the problem by ensuring the necessary components of the system are compliant to:
• BS 13407:1999 – Human-centred design processes for interactive systems
• ISO 105 B02: 2000 amdt 2.2000 – Tests for Colour Fastness
• ISO 13934-1-1999 Tensile testing standard determining fabric strength
• ISO 13937-2000 Textiles – Tear properties of fabrics — Part 1: Determination of tear force using ballistic pendulum method (Elmendorf)
• ISO 811-1981 – Textile fabrics — Determination of resistance to water penetration — Hydrostatic pressure test
• FMVSS 302 title 49 section 571.302 – Flammability of interior materials (Phosphorous test)
• BS 5131, part 11: 1981 (1992) Buckle Strength (derived from foot wear as no vest standard existed)
• ISO 2062: 2009 – Textiles — Yarns from packages — Determination of single-end breaking force and elongation at break using constant rate of extension (CRE) tester.
• BS 3084: 2006 performance code c – Slide Fasteners
• STANAG 2895 Extreme climatic conditions and derived conditions for use in defining design/test criteria for NATO forces materiel.
• EU Regulation 1907/2006 REACH – 138 substances in candidate list.