Crib Gogh Rogue Scalable Tactical Armour Vest System. Ultimate Comes as Standard.
Crib Gogh – For The Ultimate Equipment to Survive the Extremities the World has to Offer
Designed and developed in the UK with a test team having a unique skill set that sets new standards in design development and delivery of specialist equipment. Products currently used by a unique clientele from numerous militaries and special forces around the world to British Antarctic Survey and polar rescue teams.
Designed to scale up or down to meet the needs of the operational requirement that allows an SF team to determine the level of protection required as the threat level increases.
The Rogue Tactical vest is totally modular and is a chassis based system that has the only 120ltr Bergen system that will work with a tactical vest. This is the only system that starts as a belt order and morphs to whatever the operational need is. It has two purpose designed rucksacks that allow it to have complete modularity like no other It was based on the innovations of the Spartan Tactical system developed for Special Forces.
The Rogue Tactical vest with full soft/hard armour options was developed with a trauma surgeon and a spinal surgeon from the RCP (Royal College of Physicians) and complies with BS 13407-1999. All the Rogue designs have a stress tolerance to exceed a 100 kilo pay-load. They are designed to protect the spine and distribute weight correctly along the back, reducing wear and problems later in life with the lumbar region of the spine.
The front is designed with the same ethos as the back with full energy dissipation qualities and weight distribution benefits. All the bar-tacks machined-in exceed the industry standard and have set new breaking strains, to the point where the vests will not only allow a wounded colleague to be dragged to safety, but will in fact tow a transit van. (Torque on a transit van is 3200nm, our breaking strain is 3411nm)
The system is completely unique, UK European and US patented and with design copy right. It consists of the following features:
- Better weight distribution padding
- Enhanced cooling and ventilation
- Tailored fit for better ergonomics
- Dedicated rubber rifle butt stop in the shoulders
- Designed to work with a full belt order
- Dedicated Perinea protector
- Quadriplegic blast protection
- 360° blunt force trauma protection
- Lift loops (allows for a casualty helicopter lift through a canopy or mountain drop if injured)
- Silhouette design of the plate pockets (reducing the targeting capabilities of a sniper)
- Dedicated shaped ballistic plate pockets
- Available in all DPM designs
- 600d/1000d rip-stop Cordura
- MOLLE/PALS compatible
- Compatible with tier one blast boxers
- Less than 10s quick access and assembly (no Velcro hook and loop)
- 70% increase in survivability
- 4 size options giving 12 different fits
- Dedicated Rucksack Optional extra (CLQF1118)
- Air-vent circulation for cooling and to wick sweat away
- All components are IRR compliant
- 600d Rip-Stop Cordura (Disruptive Patterns)
- The only system that does three systems in one
- Unique patented buckle system that allows you to scale up or down in under a minute
- No Velcro failure or noise issues
Designed to work with a full belt order to enhance operational capability and eliminates vest/plate lock as with current systems. This allows the dismount full diagonal and lateral movement enhancing agility, fire drills and combat effectiveness. It can scale up to a chest rig to a full ballistic vest. Our new Patented buckle system is the only one that allows you to scale up or down in less than a minute and with no Velcro (hook and loop) on the system to fail. Rogue allows full lateral and diagonal movement and meets all dynamic shooting drills and all military kinetic drills
On three independent ballistic tests the Rogue vest came first for energy dissipation, and was hailed as 70% better than the next best NATO vest on the trial.
Helston Forensic Laboratory stated “A 70% increase in survivability is offered in the Crib Gogh vest over the next best vest in service at this time”
Options include the Spartan Light rucksack designed and dedicated to work with a ballistic vest, as well as the Rogue 90+ltr Bergen, the only Bergen designed to be worn with full ballistic protection. Unique in their approach, it has a torsion system that allows for the rear plate to be encapsulated in the curve, allowing for a completely integrated fit. It has a quick release mechanism to release the rucksack in less than 5 seconds.
The Rogue vest and all of its add-ons have extensive and exhaustive testing through a variety of terrains and environments. Rather than follow the current industry standards we created new bench marks that the others will have to follow
Independently certified to STANAG 2895
The Rogue LCP is in Service with a number of units and is fully codified
Everything is supplied as shown in the main image except the pouches on the belt which we can supply seperately.